Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Rocket Italian - Is Rocket Italian Worth It?

Rocket Italian is the latest in the series of successful language courses by Rocket Languages. As with all their previous courses they promise you can learn to speak Italian naturally and confidently in 3 months. Being an avid learner of the Italian language I decided I couldn't pass up on what was promising to be an exciting and easy way to learn Italian. So what do I think of Rocket Italian?

For starters it is one of the cheapest online Italian language product that I have come across. Often we have the misconception that you get what you pay for, but this is certainly an exception to the rule. Rocket Italian gives you more than what's mentioned on the website.

I've used several Italian learning software in the past, but as I mentioned before I paid nearly 3 times as much. Rosetta Stone and Pimsleur are both great software in their own respects, but I found that for the price you are paying you are not really getting what you pay for. Not only that but they are axed towards users with prior knowledge of the Italian language. Rocket Italian focuses more on building the fundamentals you need to really learn Italian and of course at such a low price it won't burn a hole in your pocket.

No comments: